- On the left side, select a SUBJECT or a PLACE from the menu. This will show you the floors of the library where you can find that subject or place.
- You can also SEARCH for a subject or place in the search box. Ex: Literature.
- Choose a FLOOR MAP on the right to see the exact location on that floor of your subject or place. The location will be highlighted in PURPLE.
- Hover over a PLACE for a description, or a SHELF to see its call number range.
- Use the ZOOM feature to increase or decrease the size of the map. You can also move the map with your finger (on a mobile device) or with your mouse (on a computer).
Click on the button or the logo to start over. Click on the Molloy icon to return to the Library's website.