1) Download the app at https://www.yourcloudlibrary.com/, Google Play, Apple App Store or for Windows PC or MAC OS X.
2) Open the app, log into your library by selecting from the drop-down menu your state, library name, and enter your ID card bar code. Click agree to terms and conditions.
3) Now you are ready to browse, borrow, and read ebooks from JET Library.
NOTE: Molloy College faculty, staff and students log into CloudLibrary with the 14 digit bar code number located on the back of the college identification card. You will only need to enter this information once as the app will remember the log in credentials. If you need an identification card, please contact Public Safety at 516-323-3500.
CloudLibrary allows you to borrow and read popular e-Books and Audiobooks from JET Library. The app makes it easy to browse books and includes a functional reader allowing users to read ebooks directly in the app, as well as bookmark and save the position of their book across devices. It also includes an Audiobook player, allowing users to download, play and listen to their books offline. CloudLibrary works with a huge range of eReading devices, download the app at https://www.yourcloudlibrary.com/.
CloudLibrary is available on the following devices:
Desktop Link: https://ebook.yourcloudlibrary.com/library/JETL/Featured
- Android™ Phones, Android™ Devices
- NOOK™ Tablets - iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®
- Kindle Fire*, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX - Windows™ / Mac OS X, NOOK™ eReader (and some older NOOK tablets), Kobo™ eReader (cloudLibrary is currently not compatible with Kindle Paperwhites or the Kindle Apps)