To request that specific books be held for you at the library:
- Find the book in our catalog
- If you are not already signed into your account, you will be requested to login.
- Now that you are logged in, you'll see the option to place a hold. Note: only circulating items may be placed on hold. If you are looking at a book located in our reference collection, for example, the hold option will not appear.
- At this point you'll have the option to add comments or indicate when the material would no longer be required.
- If the item is already checked out, you will be placed in a waiting queue. You can see the status at any time by logging into your account and choosing Holds and recalls from the right hand side. Clicking on that will show what holds you have, queue position and the option to cancel.