Where to Start
Where to start will depend on the research you are doing and the type of information you need to find.
A great place to begin is to check out CREDO topic pages for your subject. These pages are tied to not only Credo Reference, but also our catalog, numerous databases and ebrary.
Testing & Diagnostic Resources
References & Indexes
Social Work & Gerontology Databases
Click on the for more information about the resource.
Please note that databases are not necessarily listed in Alphabetical order; rather, they have been arranged in order of relevancy to the subject.
Try Gale's Opposing Viewpoints in Context
Enter your search terms above and go!
- Over 14,000 pro/con essays
- 5,000 topic overviews
- More than 775 court-case overviews
- 5 million periodical articles
- Nearly 6,000 statistical tables, charts and graphs
- Nearly 70,000 images and a link to Google Image
- Thousands of podcasts, including weekly presidential addresses and premier NPR programs