Skip to main content
Search everything FAQ
Search this Guide
Search everything FAQ: Search everything
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question to see the answer.
1. What is Search everything?
2. How do I sort my results?
3. How do I limit to full-text articles?
4. How do I find a specific type of source (journal articles, books, videos, etc.)?
5. How do I find an article or ebook from the record page?
6. How do I find an article from a citation?
7. How do I save searches to a bookbag? How do I export to RefWorks?
8. How long do the saved items stay in my bookbag?
9. What is the RSS feed and how can I use it?
10. The record for an article/ebook said it was “Full Text Online” but I received an error message when I clicked on it. What should I do?
11. How can I search for newspaper articles, book reviews or dissertations?
12. How do I chat with a librarian within search everything?
Have more questions? Ask us!
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm
Art & Drama
Criminal Justice, Paralegal & LAw
Cultural & Ethnic
Nov 15, 2016 2:30 PM
Login to LibApps
Report a problem.
Library & Writing Resources