Search everything FAQ
Login to LibApps
Enter Search Words
Search everything FAQ: Search everything
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question to see the answer.
1. What is Search everything?
2. How do I sort my results?
3. How do I limit to full-text articles?
4. How do I find one type of source (journal articles, books, videos, etc.)?
5. How do I find an individual database from the search everything box?
6. How do I find an article from a citation?
7. Sometimes I see databases listed at the top of my search results. What do they mean?
8. How do I save searches to a folder? How do I export to RefWorks?
9. How long do the saved items stay in my folder?
10. What is the RSS feed and how can I use it?
11. The record for an article/ebook said it was “Full Text Online” but I received an error message when I clicked on it. What should I do?
12. How do I chat with a librarian within search everything?
Have more questions? Ask us!
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm
Art & Drama
Cultural & Ethnic
Sep 16, 2015 3:23 PM
Login to MolloyLibApps
Report a problem
Library & Writing Resources